Monday 25 May 2015

New Posts on Eating Out!

Ok, so I guess we all know I love to cook. I mean actually LOVE it! I find cooking at home so therapeutic after a long day at work. Yes, sometimes I am tired just as much as the next person, but for me it's almost a way to 'wind-down' after a long day.

Cooking for me should be simple, comforting and above all super tasty. There is nothing more disheartening than cooking a big meal and it not tasting great. Oh, just the thought of it breaks my heart! As much as I love cooking though, I also adore eating out. It's my other 'thing' I guess ha ha.
Growing up, we always ate out once or twice a week as a family, my Dad had restaurants and so I guess it was a normal thing for us. Now, I am addicted to it. I don't really drink alcohol and so for me, I spend all my money on food... lots of food!

I find myself talking to my clients a lot at work about eating out and I am always recommending my favourite places to eat - all over the place! So, I decided it might be a good idea for me to write some of these places down, where I've been, what I ate and what I thought about it. So, here is a new section of the blog that I am going to simply call 'Eating Out'. A place that you can have a nosey and get some inspiration of where to eat for a special occasion or just somewhere to get some bloody good grub!!

Thanks for reading and let me know your favourite places to eat, I love trying new restaurants/cafes/canteens and everything inbetween!

Happy Eating!!

Emmaline x


(The Best Veggie Salads EVER!! The Greenhouse on Oxford Road, Altrincham, Cheshire)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
© FOOD | LIFE | + em | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig